Sunday, June 24, 2007

Well, I was bored and stuck at home today...

So I decided to spend some hours working on making the forum more interesting, by the way of new content. So I went around thinking "What does my forum NOT have?" So I made some new topics, pinned some, unpinned some, and added a lot more content, which can be found at the following links:

First off we now have pictures, and descriptions of all the levels in the hacked teaser demo, which can be found here:

I finally got around to making a topic with all the 'interesting topics' linked to in it. it can be found here:

I know new users are often worried about how many topics are already in the forum, and don't feel like digging through all the topics to find the real gems, so I did the 'interesting topics' post, but I also added a link to it, and the FAQ in the 'new users post here' section:

Another thing I've done, is add a catalog of all the funny pictures I've made for different occasions, such as 1,000 posts, ect:
Link

I've been saving the best for last. When I was thinking about what for forum needed, I though, "Hey, Why don't I compile all the levels we know of so far" which I did, there is a picture of every level so far shown in DC3:

Hours of time spent, I hope everyone enjoys the new content!

No comments: